04 oktober 2010

Amerikansk professor

I torsdags under Nätverksträffen som vi var iväg på hade vi en väldigt rolig Amerikansk professor som pratade om marknadsföring "Dr House"

"When my car broke down, I knew how to fix it but i did'nt care so i solved it by gettinga new one"

"- Dosent that creat guilt
- i should but it dont"

"- Why do you need an elevator on a boat?
- because it has four floors"

" Dont ever piss off you secretary or janitor, because the secretary runs your life and the janitor has the key to your office when you go home"

"We have a lot of Ferrari, owners with big ego and smal.. other things"

"If you'll sell it cheap enough, they will come"

"All females on my christmaslist gets jewelry. I have a box with jewelry, I call it my "fuck up box"!"

"- Evulation takes time
- america dont have evulation
- it's called dev.. eeh nevermind"

"If greed is being evil, then I'm all about being evil"

"This is not a natural position for me, you should never put me in a position with power"

"We are lying for a purpose to cover our as"

"I have reached the Nirvanas but it was in the 70ths"

puss

1 kommentar:

Madde sa...

Så jävla underbart rent ut sagt! Måste bara älska den här snubben!! ^^